Kidz Klub Child Minding
NO NUTS OR PEANUTS IN OUR ROOM PLEASE!
We are pleased to offer child-care to our members and their guests. Our competent and responsible staff will supervise your children while you enjoy a great workout without having to worry.
By having our members call ahead to register their children prior to each visit we are able to schedule staff, prepare crafts and to provide a safe and fun atmosphere for your children to play.
This is why it is required that you book at least 24 hours in advance at 403-320-1781 to reserve your childcare time, or pre-book a time at the front desk.
Monday – Friday
8.45 AM – 1.00 PM
Please call ahead to reserve a space!
For a fee schedule please call 403-320-1781 or ask one of our friendly front desk staff.
|One Month Unlimited Kidz Klub||$40.00||Buy Now|
|One Year Unlimited Kidz Klub||$179.00
|One Year Monthly Kidz Klub||$30.00||Buy Now|
|Single Kidz Klub Drop In||$6.00||Buy Now|
|Kidz Klub 5 Punch Pass||$25.00||Buy Now|
Kidz Klub Stuff
The staff are experienced and loving.
The atmosphere is vibrant and fun, which encourages great visual stimulation for even the littlest tots that maybe aren’t on the go just yet!
Older children often enjoy puzzles, play dough, and crafts.
It’s a safe place for little ones to be while giving parents a chance to unwind, de-stress and get fit, which filters through to the whole family. And that is good for everyone!
A Few Rules and Regulations:
- The child care centre is available to all members and their guests. Fee schedule available at the front desk.
- To prevent overcrowding and to maintain a proper supervisor to children ratio, reservations are required 24 hours in advance. Please call 403.320.1781 or book your spot before you leave at the front desk.
- Infants to 12 years are allowed to use the Kidz Klub.
- Lethbridge Fitness reserves the right to remove children who are perceived to pose a danger to themselves or others.
- Parents and legal guardians must remain in the Lethbridge Fitness while the children are in the Kidz Klub.
- The parent who drops off the child must be the parent picking up the child.
- Check-in and pick-up may require parent/guardian photo identification.
- Only parents and legal guardians are permitted to bring children into the child care centre.
- Parents are responsible for changing diapers.
- Pacifiers and comfort items such as blankets and stuffed animals are permitted and must be labeled.
- No gum or candy is allowed in the child care centre. We are a nut and peanut-free zone.
- Parents will be called if a child cannot be comforted from crying after 10 minutes.
- 1.5 hour stay limit.
- Lethbridge Fitness reserve the right to suspend Fitness centre privileges to parents who do not pick up their children on time or who do not pay the appropriate fees.
- Lethbridge Fitness is not responsible for lost or stolen items.
- Child care centre hours are subject to change to serve member needs better.